Sunday, March 20, 2011

A Month of Beauty...

First post in a while. I'm just going to put up pictures from the last month or so...

I did my hair for church one day and these were all the pins I used to do it. It took forever, ha.



My mom bought me this Shea Butter soap. Its supposed to help with dry skin. It is helping on my arms but not much on my legs. It smells wonderful! I love it. Its a good product.


I bought three colors of this Crackle Glaze from China Glaze. I bought it in Crushed Candy which the blue above. It is very similar to For Audrey from the same brand. I also bought Black Mesh and Cracked Concrete (I love the names, ha.) I have only tried Crushed Candy so far. Its really pretty. It needs to be applied quickly because it dries fast but its cool stuff. I did larger cracks here(over Rock Star from Sonia Kashuk), but you can also do small cracks if it is applied thin. It looks really cool!

Purple and gold from the Coastal Scents Metal Mania Palette. Love it.

Ok so I didn't actually have much to put up, but at least its something. Me and Rhiana will put up a video in the next few days and I'm hoping I'll be able to write a post about "accent nails" tomorrow.

Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment