Thursday, March 17, 2011

face & (temporary) nail of the day

I tried painting my nails and doing glitter as an accent, and... I loved it :D I totally stole this idea from makeupbytiffanyd, who is amazing at pretty much anything girly. Anyway, tonight's post is just going to be a short one of pictures. In honor of St. Patrick's Day (I almost always forget it, not this year), I did my makeup green and even wore a mostly green dress. I want to sort of get away from doing these sorts of makeup picture posts all the time, they're just the easiest and take the least time. Soon, I'll do one of a makeup collection. I'm hesitant about doing that because I don't really feel like I have all that much makeup- I only have one blush and I don't wear foundation or anything. I still also want to try doing picture tutorials that are helpful, as opposed to simple face of the days.
For eyeshadow, I used Coastal scents darker matte green and black, Mildew by Urban Decay and Woodwinked by Mac. Vanilla by Mac as a light high light.
For eyeliner, I used Rockstar and Zero from Urban Decay and a lime green from the CS Shimmer Palette. I also used a bit of Woodwinked on the inner half.
My lipstick choice wasn't the best- Kiss by Rimmel. It just made for sort of a sickly combination with my eyes- ah well.
OH! For nails, I applied three coats of Mini How High by Essie onto every nail except the ring fingers; I only applied two to them. On the ring fingers, I applied Gone Wishin' by Nicole by OPI. I really need a better glitter polish- this one is pretty, but so goopy.
Onto pictures... :)







...And one picture from before I cut my hair- this was actually the day of. -sigh-


-Rhiana

No comments:

Post a Comment