Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas :)

I got some pretty awesome things for Christmas this year and I thought I'd just post a few pictures of my favorites :)


Since me and my sister have been fighting everyday over a 15 year old curling iron that my mom used in high school, we both got one this year. Its an Instant Heat curler from Conair. It heats up in one minute where my moms old one takes 15 minutes to heat up. As Rhi said "You could do your makeup, get dressed, and go on a jog around the block, all before the curling iron was heated." Ahah its true. I also got a few nail polishes. From left to right: Electric from Revlon, Blue Streak from Sally Hansen, Black (with glitter which I love!) from Forever 21, and Ruby Pumps from China Glaze. I also got some jewelry. The owl one is from Rhi :). The elephant one is from Forever 21 and the flower one is from Claire's. My dad got me the Secret Wonderland lotion from Bath and Body Works. I picked it out. The lip shine in the green tube is also from there. I love it. It hasn't left my pocket since I got it, ha. And my mom bought me those pretty bobby pins. Bobby pins are becoming a new obsession of mine.

And my favorite gift out of all of them... :DDD Metal Mania 88 Palette from Coastal Scents. That completes my collection of 88 palettes ahah. (I also have the matte and shimmer palettes. I'll post pictures of all three later ahah.) Its beautiful! :)


Thats all for now... More to come!

Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment