Thursday, June 23, 2011

My Latest Obsession and Polish of the Week

My latest obsession... Neutral nail polishes. My collection of these little beauties is growing and I just had to get a picture. In order: Revlon Iced Mauve, Milani Disco Lights, Sonia Kashuk Tauped, OPI Barefoot in Barcelona, Essie Sand Tropez, China Glaze Fifth Avenue, Essie French Affair, and Mauve from Forever 21. Love them.


Rhiana bought me this one for my birthday. OPI Barefoot in Barcelona. Love it.

And my polish of the week: Zoya Dove. With some cute little stickers :) I messed up my pinky a little bit. And this was taken a few days after I painted them so the edges are a little worn but for the most part, I loved the way it turned out.


I'll try to post again this weekend. But that's it for now. :)

Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment