Friday, June 24, 2011

outfit of the day!

So this was sort of a failure because I don't know how to pose or open my eyes wide :) but I wanted to show an outfit. There's not a ton of variety within brands here but if I do more of these, I'll try to show different styles/brands/price points/etc. Enjoy and try not to judge my cranky expressions! :)







Shirt- cropped from American Eagle- got it on clearance last summer
High-waisted white shorts- American Eagle- around $36 I believe
white undershirt- Aeropostale- buy two for $16 or something cheap :)
Belt- American Eagle, online- also around $36
Sandals- can you guess? American Eagle, it was buy one get one half off, my mom got the other pair. This pair was originally $24.50.
Cat necklace- it was a gift :)
If I could do this outfit over, I would pick a different shirt. It needs to be tucked in or shorter, but at the current length, it does not compliment the outfit like I hoped it would.
Everything except the shirt should still be available.
I did my makeup with the Naked Palette- Hustle all over lid, Buck and Toasted in Crease (Creep to define), Naked as a brow highlight, Virgin as my inner corner highlight. UD eyeliner in Rockstar for above lashline. NYX Mocha for my cheeks and Revlon lipgloss in Coral Reef for my lips. Not that it's very apparent in the pictures, but I like the way it turned out. I might do a picture tutorial soon for something similar.
Thanks to my brother Seth for taking these! Hope everyone has a great weekend. I'll try to post before the end of the month- June hasn't been a great month for this blog.

-Rhiana

Side note: I don't fake tan, ever. Like Naomi, I'm against that. Going outside provides a better effect for free! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment